This Winter we are helping children across South Wales Be Safe and Be Seen!
This year Nation Radio is launching our Be Safe Be Seen campaign in partnership with Traveline Cymru – The public transport information people.
The clocks have gone back which means that children will soon be walking to and from school in the dark and according to latest government stats more than 5,000 children were injured on our roads in 2017, 36% of accidents happened between 3pm – 7pm, that’s why this year Nation Radio with Traveline Cymru want to help reduce the number of children injured by sending our reflective stickers to schools across South Wales.
We have thousands of backpack reflective stickers available for teachers and support staff to request to hand out to their students in their class, plus we’ll be visiting schools across South Wales throughout November to educate pupils on staying staff on their way to and from school
Apply for reflective stickers for your school
We have thousands of backpack reflective stickers for teachers and support staff to request for either your class or school. To apply for some reflective stickers please complete the form below.
Terms and conditions
– Nation Radio will only send the stickers to a registered school or nursery within South Wales and have a postcode starting with SA, CF or NP
– Only teachers and support staff can apply for stickers, these will be sent in your name if successful
– A maximum of 400 stickers can be applied for any school
– 17,500 stickers are available and subject to availability
– Not all applications for sticker will be successful, stickers will be sent out within 7 – 10 working days
Nation Radio’s Be Safe Be Seen with Traveline Cymru – The public transport information people.
Traveline Cymru is a public transport information service funded by the Welsh Government. We work in partnership with operators and local authorities to provide public transport information across Wales for bus, coach and train, as well as walking and cycling routes.
Our purpose is to offer a ‘one-stop-shop’ for travel information, where you can find all the journey information you’ll need in one place, in a few simple steps.